Director of Marketing AAC Holdings
Cynthia Johnson is an entrepreneur, marketing professional, author and keynote speaker. She was Managing Partner & Director of Marketing for RankLab, a digital marketing agency listed in Inc. Magazine's Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2015. In July of 2015 RankLab was acquired by American Addiction Centers and Cynthia is now their Director of Brand Development. She is an adviser to nGage.social along side former Apple executive Bill Cleary, she is the Educational Director and Global Board member at Social Media Club, a member of YEC (Young Entrepreneurs Council), and committee member for the Charlotte and Gwenyth Gray Foundation to cure Batten Disease. Cynthia's work has been published in Forbes, Huffington Post, TIME, and Entrepreneur.
Cynthia is a professional with 9 years of diverse work experience in entertainment, marketing and digital advertising. She has work experience in both corporate companies as well as small tech startups. She has been involved on social media and viral campaigns for Levi’s, Vans, Chevy, Susan G. Komen, Peta2 and Maker Studios. She has also consulted on campaigns for Here Media, West Management Group and several other startup e-commerce brands.She is knowledgeable in social media marketing for SEO, viral campaign strategy, branding, reputation management and organizational leadership.
She is a current contributing columnist for Entrepreneur, Search Engine Journal, Startup Grind, Business2Community, and several other industry specific publications. She speaks at several industry and motivational conferences each year, such as Pubcon, SMX West, and the Millennium Alliance's Transformation CMO. She is currently co-writing a book on the integration of search and social media.
Business and Leadership:
- Leadership in Crisis and Change
- Treat Your Team Like They Will Make a Difference and They Will
- The Branded Culture
- Why are We Searching for Influencers When We Should Be Creating Them?
- The Branded Executive
- All leaders have a personal brand identity, but only a few control their own.
- Marketing and Branding
Marketing and Branding:
- Snapchat Hacking
- Taking corporate communication to a whole new level.
- Social Media for PR and Sales
- What if everyone knew you before you walked into the room?
- Learn to Ask for What You Want and Know When to Let Go
- Move through life fearlessly making decisions